Membership and Duties for Committee Members
Membership to the German Club Gold Coast is open to EVERYONE.
You can join as a Full Member or as an Associate Member - see below for details.
Membership Benefits include:
- Quarterly News Letter to keep you updated with information about the Club, upcoming Events and special occasions
- Membership discount on all ticketed events
- Discounts may be negotiated on functions booked and held at the Club
- Membership Fee is only $28.00 per Year
- Plus $10.00 at initial Enrolment
- As a full member you are eligible to vote at the AGM and EGM. You also have the right to nominate or be nominated for a position on the Committee. Full Membership of the German Club starts on 1st July and ends on the 30th June: Please note renewal fees are now due.
Please copy which form is required. If applying for a Membership Application, photo ID essential.
Associate Memberships Now Available:
Tired of signing in each time you visit?? For only $5 become an Associate Member – please ask at reception. The Financial Year for Associate Membership starts January to December.
Please copy and complete the required form, post to German Club PO Box 1682 Mudgeeraba 4213 or email to email@example.com. Payment may be made via credit card; please call the office Monday or Wednesday on 55 304 925 or mobile 0488 068 603 to arrange payment.
THE OFFICE BEARERS AND COMMITTEE FOR 2020/2021
PRESIDENT: Christine Lowe
VICE PRESIDENT: Linda Lees
TREASURER: Karin Schultheiss
Deirdre Kreyzig, Craig Jensen, (both uncontested)
Dieter Schmidt (new Committee member)